The point to make here, is that you should not have *expectations* of immediate reward.
Dedicating your soul is about reaching out to your creator and acknowledging Him as the Father of humanity and entering into a spiritual bond with Him that lasts forever.
Finally, (and this is a very important step) you should meditate. This is where you privately ask Satan for help and guidance through the difficult times that you will undoubtable encounter (as we all do in life). This does not mean that you will see Satan appear before you. We all have different levels of openness and communicative abilities. But live the rest of your life intelligently and following Satan’s wishes (He will communicate them to you in time) and you will be greatly reward.
After a ritual there can be expected:
- Bizarre coincidences that will give you confidence on what you did,
- Reliable personal guidance,
- Dreams in which you see a problem’s solution or answers to questions,
- Solving of the problem in a way, let’s say, odd. Impressive,
- Dreams in which Demons appear,
- Guiding voices.